AWARDING PRODUCT INNOVATION & EXCELLENCE IN SECURITY TECHNOLOGY
Conference & Exhibition Management Services Pte Ltd (CEMS) is proud to present the 10th Merlion Awards. The Merlion Awards serve to honour outstanding new designs and products in the field of security. Underlining the importance of innovation, the Awards give well-deserving companies the accolades of excellence and pride of place to showcase their exemplary products at the exhibition.
The Awards are divided into five (5) categories,Smart Security Solution, Surveillance Camera; Access Control; Alarm Systems and Mobility Technology, where awards are given to outstanding participants. Judged by a distinguished panel comprising of industry experts from academia and independent bodies, the Awards are recognition of the highest standards of product innovation excellence in the ASEAN region and beyond.
AWARDS CREATE EFFECTIVE PUBLICITY FOR YOU
Ownership of the prestigious Awards gives immediate prominence to your product and serves as a testimony of your company’s innovative edge. This will be highlighted through:
- Prototype and / or photo displays of your innovative design and product to a quality trade audience.
- Exclusive post-event profiling of the winners in the Safety & Security Asia 2017’s publicity portals.
- Use of the Merlion Awards logo on your promotional materials and corporate literature.
- Presentation of Awards during the Opening Ceremony.
All exhibitors of Safety & Security Asia 2017 are eligible to submit their entries for the Awards.
All entries must be made on the Official Entry Form. An administrative fee of SGD$53.50 (inclusive of GST) is payable for each entry submitted.
The judges will consider the following criteria for excellence in each of the categories:
- Product innovation
- Benefits to consumers
- User-friendliness of product
- Significance of Unique feature
- On-site Demonstration and Judging (Date to be confirmed)
* This is to ensure that the product is functioning according to the product description.
* Demonstration and/or videos are required to be submitted together with this manual.
* Results will be announced during Opening Ceremony on 05th October 2017.
For more infomation, please contact:
Awards Coordinator: Ms Zann Wong
Email : firstname.lastname@example.org
Tel: +65 6278 8666 ( Ext.120)
Exhibition Sales Executive: Ms Shandy Lee
Email : Shandy@cems.com.sg
Tel: +65 6278 8666